The Brilliant LightCap™ Package features a state-of-the-art 2/PORT Controller with InLight Progressive Multi-Pulse™ technology along with the all-new InLight Medical Brilliant LightCap™. The Brilliant LightCap™ is lightweight and adjustable to ensure a comfortable fit and the ease of use. The BLC is designed to be worn on the head to deliver Polychromatic Light Therapy (PLT). The LightCap can be used in with either the 6/PORT PRO or 2/PORT Controller and in conjunction with additional pads for enhanced results.
2/PORT CONTROLLER with Progressive Multi-Pulse™ technology.
Enjoy the benefits of automated pulsed technology along with 7 manual setting options for professional applications.
The BLC features 525 Red and Infrared LED’s to precisely deliver Polychromatic Light Therapy to any number of intracranial sites simultaneously.
BENEFITS OF CRANIAL PHOTOMODULATION
- Promote treatment of concussion
- Support treatment of minor Traumatic Brain Injury
- Support Brain Function and improve cognitive function
- Support treatment of neurodegenerative disease
What is PhotoBioModulation?
PLT initiates the photobiomodulation process, which releases nitric oxide – increasing circulation (blood flow) throughout the body. This mechanism of action is a photo-chemical response, not a heat/thermal response, therefore the tissue is safe from thermal damage making the InLight Medical systems both safe and effective.
Applying the flexible InLight polychromatic light therapy pads directly on the skin delivers a dose of photon energy (light) triggering a PBM response in the cells. PBM increases circulation and reduces pain. A simple 20-minute session is pre-programmed to deliver light in Progressive Multi-Pulse frequencies in every InLight Medical Controller.
Uniquely InLight Medical
- Traditional light therapy applications involve the application of one color (or wavelength). InLight Medical products provide POLYCHROMATIC therapy. “POLY” means more than one and “CHROMATIC” means color. Each light color wavelength has a different penetration depth when applied to tissue. Every InLight Medical pad utilizes two colors, with some pads, contain 3 colors.
- Progressive Multi-Pulse™ technology rotates the light frequencies through several settings.